Skinny Spinach Artichoke Dip
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 35 mins
This Skinny Spinach Artichoke Dip has all the flavours of the original, but it's much lighter!
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ⅓ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup Parmesan-Reggiano cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained of moisture
- 10 ounce jar marinated artichoke quarters, drained and coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Using a hand mixer, blend together the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, Parmesan-Reggiano cheese, and garlic cloves.
- Make sure all of the water has been pressed out of your spinach. Add the spinach and chopped artichoke hearts to the cheese mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to a small baking dish and top with the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is bubbling and starting to brown, 20-30 minutes. Serve hot. Enjoy!